WOODEN ALUMINIUM WINDOW INTEGRAL
YSSE’s wooden aluminium window differs from the ordinary window solution. From the outside it has minimalist style and from the inside it lacks the regular glass slates. We use high-quality 3–4-glulam finger-jointed pine, which is covered with aluminium from the outside, increasing the resistance of the surface to the weather conditions.
The wooden aluminium windows are made according to the measurements, colour and style preferences of the customer.
- Jamb thickness with aluminium 102mm
- Frame thickness with aluminium 118mm
- Two seals in the window frame
- Aluminium profile has additional sealing
- 3-glaze, Ug 0.5Wm2K
- Calculated Uw = 0.77 W/m2K* for window of 1200x1400mm
- Glazing inside and sealing outside
- The window is made without glass slate on the inside
- Wind resistance class C5
- Water resistance class 9A
- Sound insulation Rw(C; Ctr): 32 (-1;-4) dB
- Air throughput class 4
- The window has the CE marking